Tuesday, January 1, 2013

holidays

Posted by Brit

It's been a great season so far.  Here's a picture wrap-up of the last couple of weeks.  These are mostly fam pictures, but I did get to spend a great amount of time with Ashley and several other friends while they were home for the holidays.  It had been a long time since many of us had been all in the same room together.  The roads were a bit too icy here on New Year's Eve... so rather than driving to Wichita for a Carrie Nation and Calamity Cubes show I hung at home with Brandon.  We had an awesome time though.  I got great phone calls and texts from my friends Ashley and Tia.  Good night.

Went to Denver.
Horse Picture for Tia taken on Colorado Highway 94 East.  Nothing out there but old ranches and a beaten land.
 
Hosted a birthday poker.

Saw my favorites, Carrie Nation and the Speakeasy for the End of The World Party.  "We survived."

Hosted a Christmas morning breakfast.  The fam minus mom.  (Sorry mom the pics of you turned out blurry, or we were talking during them.)

I got little man to take a picture... he's great at it!

Grandma gets Ron a lap top for Christmas!

Aunt Kathy gets Bailey's.  Little did she know the conversation would get political... and she would need it!

Mom gets a perfect Christmas treat.

Glass blown by my cousin TJ.


 
Siblings.

0 comments: