Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cold Weekend

Posted by Brit

On Friday Darren and I went to Kirby's to watch Joey Henry and Cecelia Raheb play.  Darren hadn't been to Kirby's before, so it was cool to show him the place.


Yesterday I asked my friend Cassi over at the blog Laughter and Lattes for a few casserole recipes.  Cassi and her husband, Dave, are parents of one with one on the way.  Her blog chronicles their life, raising their daughter.  She's cooking great food along the way!  I suggest you check out her blog for some awesome recipes.  All three recipes she sent me looked delicious so we decided to make one last night.  We made the Chicken Noodle Soup Casserole, but I'll be making the other two very soon.  The other two she sent were Baked Ziti and Mexican Lasagna.  Here are a few pictures from last nights meal.

 
The smell of the carrots, celery, onion and garlic is amazing.


 

2 comments: