Tuesday, October 18, 2011

october

Posted by Brit

It's been a while since the last update.  I've not been incredibly busy, but busy enough I suppose.  Work is busy but for the most part I am enjoying it.  It's getting cold - I'm not enjoying that.  A couple of weeks ago I went to Lawrence to visit some family with Ron.  It was a much needed trip and I was so happy to be able to catch up with my grandma and aunt.  My cousin Sarah has just about the cutest kid in the world and he is growing up fast and happy.

Some of the things I've been up to... carving pumpkins, going to concerts, and celebrating my 23rd birthday alongside some great people.

One Tooth Jack

The whole bunch. Tracee, Me, Tia, Genevieve
 I had just about the greatest birthday week.  Tia's birthday was also this week so we did lots of celebrating.
Gillian Welch stage at The Orpheum
Carrie Nation and The Speakeasy at Rock Island Live
Birthday Cheers
Oh I cut my hair off and I love it.

0 comments: