Sunday, June 5, 2011

May and some June

Posted by Brit

I graduated from college May 14th.  That was neat.  My mom graduated May 13th which was even more neat.  Tia and I had a lovely reception.
Don't worry, I am buying the actual image.

Mom and Me

I wanted to get a Saudi Arabia flag cake, but Tia said no.


After the two pictures above were taken Tia told my Aunt, "We are probably going to get a civil union."

Ezells

Pictures of this guy are hard to come by.

We have no speakers; that's the only reason why this is happening.




I came outside before I went to bed and these wonderful people cheered and clapped for me because I am a college graduate.
 

In other news we recently went to the lake for two hours.






Also in other news Tia and I are getting a new house June 16th.  Our last lease was up June 1st which means we are currently homeless or staying with our boyfriends for two weeks.  I was going to make a food blog like entry initially because I was making this quiche.  I took a couple of before/prep pictures but failed to take anymore because I got hungry and forgot that I am now a blogger and well, I lost my focus.  Anyway, it was delicious and I lost the recipe - but it's quiche so I am sure you can figure it out on your own, trust me it's easy.
Eggs and pie crust.

Eggs and milk and pie crust.

Pie crust, cheese, spices
 You'll have to draw your own conclusions on what comes next.  Oh bake at 375 degrees farenheit.

-B

0 comments: