Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cold Front

Posted by Brit

The weather is better.  It's time for Winfield.  And I cannot wait.  Less than a week and I'll be happily surrounded by friends and music.  I'll be drunk and un-showered.  And maybe I'll eat a chicken salad sandwich to cure the inevitable hangover.

Last night we had a potluck at our place.  We call our place Southside (not really, but that was our intended name).  A friend is trying to re-name it Baja.  Okay, so Baja had a potluck.  For a bunch of early twenty-somethings we really did a fantastic job.  Most people brought more than alcohol to share and I was stuffed.  My favorite things were the sweet potatoes from Robbie and the corn dip from Bre.  We are going to try to keep this thing up, the potluck thing.  Next week most of that same group will be running around Winfield.  I can't wait til the next one though.


Post Winfield I'll update with some pictures!

0 comments: